Welcome to the WEM PaySchools OnLine Store!
How PaySchools Works:
Access the PaySchools online payment processing system right from our website by selecting a product.
The first time you access PaySchools, you will be asked to create a username and password. Simply select the item(s) you wish to purchase, then login and choose to pay by e-check or credit card. To pay by e-check (directly debiting your bank account), you will enter your bank’s ABA routing number and personal bank account number.
To make your purchase by credit card, enter the account number and expiration date for your VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
After you complete your purchase, an e-mail confirmation and receipt will immediately be sent to you. To ensure privacy and security, PaySchools uses “Secure Sockets Layer” (SSL) software, requires passwords throughout the program, and does not store personal bank or credit card information.
Benefits For You:
· Make payments on your schedule: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· No more lost checks
· See payments instantly credited to student lunch accounts
· View account history of purchases
· Assurance of private and secure transmissionsFirst time users and registered users, please click here to continue to payschools website to start or change information regarding your student(s).To pay for other WEM School and Community Ed fees follow the links below:Activity and Athletic Participant Fees - High SchoolCommunity Education
Food Service Payments (Link Below):
Adding money to student lunch accounts requires you to login to the Parent Online portal of JMC. Contact Dan Lemcke to get your Parent Access Code if you do not already have access.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The food service link below will connect you to the Parent Online Portal login. After you login, continue to lunch.