What We're About
10 months ago
WEM Mission Statement
The Mission of the Waterville-Elysian-Morristown School District is to prepare our students for the future, helping them achieve their highest potential through an educational system which is characterized by a safe, respectful, learning environment. We will provide an equitable and quality environment for students to learn, where their creative abilities can be used to become productive citizens in this highly technological society.
- Strong tradition and commitment to academic excellence.
- Educational programs for all ages.
- Clear rules and a positive climate for serious learning.
- Strong parental and community commitment to school.
- Nonviolent environment with a safe and nurturing atmosphere.
- Learning enhanced by student to teacher ratio of 16 - 1.
- Sensitive staff maintains a secure caring, inclusive environment to meet the needs of individual students.
- Staff willing and determined to help students succeed.