What We're About
4 months ago
WEM Mission Statement
The Mission of the Waterville-Elysian-Morristown School District is to inspire everyone who enters to achieve academic, social, and personal skills to become career, college, and community ready.
WEM Vision Statement
An innovative, leading school district in which communities come together to provide cutting edge, collaborative, and effective education.
- Strong tradition and commitment to academic excellence.
- Educational programs for all ages.
- Clear rules and a positive climate for serious learning.
- Strong parental and community commitment to school.
- Nonviolent environment with a safe and nurturing atmosphere.
- Learning enhanced by student to teacher ratio of 16 - 1.
- Sensitive staff maintains a secure caring, inclusive environment to meet the needs of individual students.
- Staff willing and determined to help students succeed.