Partners In Education (PIE)
WEM Partners in Education (PIE) is a partnership of parents, teachers, community members, and administrators.
The goal of PIE is a partnership between parents and school staff for the betterment of our schools. Please join us in working to do just that! We plan and organize student/family activities, volunteer opportunities, teacher appreciation, and fundraising.
- To enrich the children's education and experience through our volunteerism and special programs.
- To provide recognition and appreciation of teachers and staff.
- To raise funds that are made available to teachers and staff in order to benefit our children's education.
- To provide communication and discussion between home and school.
- To encourage the BUCS Pride culture of being Respectful, Responsible, Safe and Positive at school, home, and throughout the community.
- To collaborate effectively in fostering community and school camaraderie.
If you are interested in joining PIE and being added to the email list for updates, please complete the form below.
Meetings will take place in the board room at the high school in Waterville at 5:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month unless it is a holiday. Then they will be on the third Monday of the month. This coincides with the school board meetings, which start at 6:00 p.m. During the pandemic, the meetings will also be held on Zoom. For the link each month, check the WEM calendar and/or the WEM PIE Facebook page.
As of October 2020, we need to create bylaws, and we are looking for people to fill our leadership positions of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer as well as general members to help support the PIE organization. New officers will be appointed to permit the organization to function effectively.
If you have questions, please contact Principal Bastian at firstname.lastname@example.org or Principal Wilson at email@example.com or Patty Salmon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like and Follow us on Facebook