Partners In Education (PIE)
WEM Partners in Education (PIE) is a partnership of parents, teachers, community members, and administrators.
As of early 2020, Partners in Education (PIE) at WEM is undergoing some re-organization. The goal of PIE is a partnership between parents and school staff for the betterment of our schools. Please join us in working to do just that! We plan and organize student/family activities, volunteer opportunities, teacher appreciation, and fundraising.
- To enrich the children's education and experience through our volunteerism and special programs.
- To provide recognition and appreciation of teachers and staff.
- To raise funds that are made available to teachers and staff in order to benefit our children's education.
- To provide communication and discussion between home and school.
- To encourage the BUCS Pride culture of being Respectful, Responsible, Safe and Positive at school, home, and throughout the community.
- To collaborate effectively in fostering community and school camaraderie.
If you are interested in joining PIE and being added to the email list for updates, please complete the form below.
Meetings will take place in the board room at the high school in Waterville at 5:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month unless it is a holiday. Then they will be on the third Monday of the month. This coincides with the school board meetings, which start at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are on hold during the temporary Coronavirus-related school closing.
April 27, 2020
We are looking for people to fill our leadership positions of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer as well as general members to help support the PIE organization. New officers will be appointed to permit the organization to function effectively.
May 18, 2020
The agenda is TBD. All are invited to attend.
If you have questions, please contact Principal Bastian at firstname.lastname@example.org or Principal Wilson at email@example.com.