Wellness policies are the cornerstone of all health related initiatives: from physical education to classroom celebrations. They allow school districts to guide and monitor progress over time. Having a strong wellness policy helps districts create long lasting healthy school environments that support healthy habits and learning.
Healthy students that receive healthy food choices and are involved in physical activity feel better, are more alert, learn more and do better on tests. They learn lifelong skills for a healthier generation!
We are here to help promote this for the children of our community.
|REPORTS AND RESOURCES
||WELLNESS MEETING MINUTES
- School Wellness Meeting 4/20/2021
- School Wellness Meeting 3/19/2021
- School Wellness Meeting 2/19/2021
- SCHOOL WELLNESS MEETING 3/13/2019
- SCHOOL WELLNESS MEETING March 25,2020
- School Wellness Meeting January 15, 2020
- SCHOOL WELLNESS MEETING 11/13/2019
- Wellness Meeting Nov.14,2018
- Wellness Meeting Sept. 12,2018
- Wellness Meeting Jan.21,2019
- Wellness Meeting Jan. 19,2016
- School Wellness Meeting Minutes January 19, 2017
- WELLNESS COMMITTEE MEETING OCT.11,2017
- WELLNESS COMMITTEE MEETING Dec.13,2017
- WELLNESS MEETING Feb 20, 2018
- WELLNESS MEETING MINUTES April 11, 2018
- School Wellness Meeting Minutes October 18, 2016
- School Wellness Meeting Minutes March 9, 2017
- School Wellness Meeting Minutes April 19, 2017