chevron_right close
Human Resources

When to Call to Request a Substitute

What if I become injured at work?
Injuries should be reported when they happen, even if you aren't seeking medical attention. This guarantees you'll be covered if the injury requires medical attention later. The link below has details for reporting your injury. If you do seek medical attention, you can get an "insurance card" from Cathy Hermel in the District Office to take with you to your doctor's appointments.

When and How to Report an Injury at Work


Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Everyday life can be stressful and can affect your health, well-being, and performance. When facing personal problems--mental health challenges, financial or legal concerns, relationship conflicts, substance abuse, childcare or eldercare--you might struggle with where to turn for help.Fortunately, our Employee Assistance Program can aid in finding resources and solutions. 

The first step is usually the hardest and guidance is often the key. That is why our EAP offers a confidential place to find answers that work for you.

EAP services are available two ways:
Phone: 866-451-5465


Annemarie Lanning
Payroll and Human Resources Administrator

About Us
The Mission of the Waterville-Elysian-Morristown School District is to inspire everyone who enters to achieve academic, social, and personal skills to become career, college, and community ready.
WEM ISD #2143
500 East Paquin Street
Waterville, MN 56096

507-362-4432 District Office
507-362-4439 Elementary Office
507-362-4431 High School Office
507-685-4222 Middle School Office (Morristown)
507-362-4403 Community Ed / Athletics

Follow Us On